Anmarisa Pelagios

Spotty

Thread
LEAVE THIS BLUE NEIGHBORHOOD - Cole & Jeremiah

Statistics

Aver Caldo Tyrgere Ombra Rogues
3 ♂ · ♀ 3 5 ♂ · ♀ 4 2 ♂ · ♀ 4 1 ♂ · ♀ 2 11 ♂ · ♀ 9
Site News
14 April 2018: Hey everyone! The activity check is over, and everything [face claim, member directory, kingdom counts, and kingdom rosters] have all been updated! Thanks so much for your participation! If one of your threads has been archived by mistake or if those who missed the activity check want to reactivate your characters, please PM the Cineri account!

7 April 2018: Hey everyone! There is one more week left to fill out the activity check (ends April 14th). Please make sure you post in it, as inactive characters will be inactivated, their threads will be archived, and their face claims will go back up for grabs! In more fun news, Cineri is also officially premium now! Adult content is now formally allowed, and say goodbye to ads! Special thanks to everyone who pitched in for the annual fee!

Plot Highlights
Cineri is back in business! Welcome back everyone, old and new!
Rules
To post in the Open Threads:
  • Use your character's full name as the username.
  • In the message box, post the link to your thread using [url=LINK]POST NAME HERE[/url].
  • You may repost an open thread once every two weeks if it has not been replied to in that span of time.

• You may use this box to post a link to a plotting thread for your character.
  • The Open Threads cbox is not to be used for OOC chatting or advertisements.
Open Threads

Click here to link an open thread.
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Like Sands Through The Hourglass
Callum Montego
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 01:24 PM

Fire & Lightning
application
tracker
Group Icon
Pirate
Wings of Fire

OOC: Whisper

Hail To The Pirate King
Callum woke in his cabin to the rhythmic creaking of the ship, the gulls singing overhead, and the sounds of the ocean forging its own sea-song. There was nothing like it, nothing so peaceful than waking at sea. He flung the sheets off and rose from his bed to fetch the half empty bottle of rum off the single circular table in the room. He drank from the bottle and used the back of his left hand to wipe his mouth. Naked as the day he was born, Callum stretched and turned on his heels to snatch a pair of loose fitting trousers from a chair and a shirt from the end of the bed and dressed. At the door he stepped into his boots and pushed the door opened with a heavy hand.

From the narrow hall he could hear the voices of his shipmates in the bunker and above deck chatting and working. He could hear John, an older pirate singing one of his altered sea songs from above as he normally did when he was working. Callum usually got up with the rest of them to start the day but last night's card game and too much drinking put him down for longer than he had planned to be. The sun's brilliant rays met him below where they shined into the lower deck and lit the entrance and illuminated the stairs. The chatter above became louder as he reached the stairs and he walked into the oddest scene.

Two of the men were standing center and holding up a woman's dress. They explained that they found it below and that meant they had a stow away. Some of the men became excited thinking about a woman hiding on the ship who was probably naked and hurried off to find her. But not everyone was as excited. Old bug-eyed Smee was set in the old pirate ways and he was superstitious. He believed that having a woman aboard a ship was bad luck and would bring sudden death. Another that wasn't excited was Rigs. He wasn't as old as Smee but older than the rest of them. The dress belonged to him as it happened, a secret life style that he'd been living for a while. He had no idea how they found where he hid the dress but he couldn't claim it and risk the others knowing about his secret.

Callum looked at them and scratched his head wondering how he ended up with such a weird crew. But he didn't say a word and found himself a comfy spot to sit and enjoy the good morning. The shore beyond the great lake was in sight and soon the ship docked and Callum was the first to climb down. It had been weeks since he'd returned to Miador and there was a lucky lady about to get a visit.

cheers!
PM
^
Lenya
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 08:11 AM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
Goddess
Trickery & Chaos

OOC: Olly

She would need a form they could understand.

From the forest floors and treetops, it was easy to remain out of eyesight. Since the Great Exodus from the heavens, Lenya had – for the most part – remained hidden from the mortals that walked these grounds they called Eudocia. Curiously she had surveyed them, befuddled by their familiar and yet utterly foreign antics. It was like learning another language, she guessed: the tones and inflections were inherently understood, but the meanings themselves were somehow lost in translation along the way. Eventually, she had begun delicately placing riddles into the paths of these mortals and observed their responses in order to build herself a dictionary of sorts. More than a few were drug to the bottom of mudpits until air bubbles ceased to rise. Others were more fortunately turned to stone or lost in The Maze for years without finding the exit.

But she had stood in the shadows long enough. Lenya had considered her debut with utmost scrutiny, and it was here at the shores Great Lake, close to the thriving town of Miador, that she finally settled upon. This body of water and the villages surrounding it appeared to be the culmination of culture, of greed, of war, and all other things for the two and four legged that walked the continent. Was it not fitting, then, that the goddess of trickery would linger here?

She stood on the beach now, her bare toes gently kissed by the fresh waters that rolled in with each tide. In fact, the entirety of her lacked any clothing at all – she had donned the form of a female, her skin rich and deep and gleaming from the sun. Despite her nakedness, she did not shiver with each winter gale that swept over her. Eyes that were inhumanly silver were shut to the world, ignoring for the moment the onslaught of glances that were both curious and concerned. The dogs of humanity; she had learned plenty about these during her years of information inventorying.

With her eyes still shut, Lenya inhaled the scent of fresh water. Eternities must have passed in just a few breaths, for when she opened them again a ship stood tall directly before her. When the first body began to walk its way off, her body finally went into motion, tilting her head to the side. She observed this man now too with the same silent intensity as she had the others. Except this time, a small smirk played onto the full lips of her guise.

You. You will do nicely.

PM
^
Callum Montego
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 12:31 AM

Fire & Lightning
application
tracker
Group Icon
Pirate
Wings of Fire

When he first saw the woman standing naked on the beach, Callum thought it was an illusion. The sun must have been playing tricks with his eyes or the gods having a good laugh at him. Still he went towards her far too curious to see if he really was going mad or if some brave and stupid woman thought it safe enough to wander around naked on the beach. He moved slowly almost, no hurry to reach the woman only to watch her vanish into the winds once he got close enough. Had he really need at sea long enough to loose himself?

"Excuse me fair maiden I just got off my ship and you have the most unusual eyes." It made perfect sense and why wouldn't his illusion have weird silvery eyes? Callum stared at her and he took longer glances below her neck because illusions didn't have feelings or need respect right? "You have got to be the most voluptuous vision I have ever laid eyes on, and that's saying something." he muttered to himself. He reached out to touch her and the back of his fingers gently brushed her soft cocoa cheek and he jumped back.

"Gods above you're real!" Callum looked back for his crew mates who hadn't even gotten off the ship yet. They looked to be discussing something and whatever it was, it was keeping them behind and useless. The confused pirate turned around to look at the woman again and he was glad that he hadn't reached out to touch anything lower. "Are you alright? It's not safe to be standing out here alone all nakedy. Pirates run these waters and not to mention bandits."

"I know it's not much but." he tucked his arms into his shirt and pulled it over his head and handed it to the woman. "There that should at leave cover you until he can get home. You know you're lucky? It's good that I came along first most men wouldn't be so kind." Callum smiled and folded his arms across his chest proudly. "Hey, what's your name?"
PM
^
Lenya
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 10:32 AM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
Goddess
Trickery & Chaos

Lenya was new enough to this mortal plane that the souls walking around upon it were still curious and interesting to her. They had such an array of responses, these unimportant specks scuttling around which way and that. She could feel in her periphery the majority who gave her a wide berth, their eyes uncertain and their hearts quailed, for what mortal woman had she ever seen wandering around outside of her own home without layers of cloth to conceal her beauty? Lenya thought it was silly, really, for such an enigmatic and mesmerizing frame to be hidden and bound away, lest… what – the stronger men attempt to make it theirs? Was not a woman’s greatest power in her ability to make them desire her? This was how she saw the world in that she did not understand the concept of fear, or shame, or humility. In her mind there was only power and tricks, and the latter often led to the former.

She was met with amazement from this man she had chosen. At first, he believed her to not be real at all, which was a sentiment the goddess had quite grown accustomed to even before descending into their world. Her eyes were steady and her smirk did not falter when he began to speak – such a strange but exotic tongue, this one had! Of course, in these recent times she thought that of everyone she’d heard speak, but this one held the cantor of Zematri’s waves. Perhaps the ship had this effect on him.

A hand tentatively reached out and touched her, and with what must have been surprise recoiled again. His shock brought her newborn vocal chords to life, and a sing-song laugh rang out like chimes. “The gods above have nothing to do with what you see here.” she answered, her speaking voice musical lyrics like her laugh. They did not come out as formed sentences, but rather the verses of a song. “Nor do I fear what dogs might come swimming from the water.” She turned her naked frame to face him fully, and she held up a hand in refusal at the shirt he attempted to give her.

“Does lack of fear frighten you?” she teased, and her smirk turned sultry. “Perhaps it is you who should think about why you are afraid for me.” She stretched her new arms up and ran her fingers through her hair, rather enjoying the satin feel of it. “I am Lenya.” she answered his question simply and honestly, a rare quality for her even in the immortal realms. She rather doubted that would give away her true being, as plenty of these mortals seemed to be running around with names that belonged to the divine. “Who are you, and what is your purpose here?”

PM
^
Callum Montego
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 02:28 AM

Fire & Lightning
application
tracker
Group Icon
Pirate
Wings of Fire

She was unique and Callum could see this from the start. She had a very lovely voice and her accent was as exotic as her dangerous curves. "A woman after my own heart." He was a pirate, but he thought a lot less about the gods than most of them did. Callum believed they were real but didn't place a lot of faith in them having a direct presence in his life. He gave a quick glance behind him at his crew mates then back to the naked beauty again and his eyes showed caution and perhaps a little worry. "You don't have to fear them love. Just watch out for them."

She refused his shirt and with that Callum shrugged and tossed it over his shoulder. There was something very different about this woman but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Still given that she refused to cover up he stared at her body wearing a smirk of his own. "There is nothing that frightens me love." His answer was proud and his voice took on a deeper tone. Her name was Lenya, a name he wasn't all that familiar with but a pretty name none the less. "Callum at your service my lovely." He took her hand so that he could kiss her knuckles but he didn't stop there. Instead he kissed his way up the length of her arm til he reached her shoulder.

"My purpose is to aid a lovely young maiden who is a stranger to these lands and perhaps a little too innocent for her own good." He wrapped his arms around her and turned her so that she was facing away from the ship and his crew and his body was blocking their view of her. "Now why is it that you are standing naked by the sea? Are you a siren by chance?" He glanced back towards his ship and saw that his men were getting off now and were landing on the beach. "I can take you to the city if your lost. It's not much nowadays but they have food and wine and beds. Course you'll need clothing I think. Unless you'd rather come aboard my ship?"
PM
^
Lenya
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 11:14 AM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
Goddess
Trickery & Chaos

This one was strange, but Lenya could not yet discern exactly how or why. Perhaps it was because she had not been able to study the humans who traded the ability to run for ships at sea? It must take a certain and peculiar mind to be content with the small confines of a ship, she imagined, especially for beings who were gifted with the inherent desire to roam and hunt like the wolves they all also were. She was bemused and amused by this figure, who so clearly thought she was something of a confused prize. Just the first of many beautiful tricks and traps to be placed around this continent, if she really was doomed to lurk here for the foreseeable future.

The man known as Callum took her hand and kissed it, but the motion did not stop there. Warm lips ran up the length of her new arm to her bare shoulder, and then he encased her in his arms. Lenya presumed that for a normal woman, one which she was feigning to be, would be upset by such a bold maneuver, but she remained docile and still, unintimidated and unconcerned by the aggressive and sultry tones he was making with her. Again, in these newfound close quarters, he asked what she was doing, and her sing-song laugh broke the silence once more. “I am anything you want me to be.” She answered, her voice silk, but the undertones did not match her passive nature. Power and mischief lurked there, beneath silver eyes. “What do I have to gain by going to Miador? Or your ship? Which will be the greater adventure?” the sound of her voice lulled into a hum, and she leaned her head back against the chest of the stranger clinging to her. “The last thing I want is to be bored.”

PM
^
Callum Montego
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 03:00 PM

Fire & Lightning
application
tracker
Group Icon
Pirate
Wings of Fire

Callum held her close and her body felt like warm creamy velvet. Her hair smelled nice but wild like the forest. He could taste the salty sea upon her smooth skin and he was more curious about her the more she allowed him to touch her. The young pirate hugged the woman from behind, his body pressed against hers and he dipped his head in to kiss at her neck when her sing-song laugh stopped him cold. Callum's eyes started to wander and her words surprised him. Anything he wanted? What sort of woman said such things? "Oh I'm not sure you ought to go saying things like that. Might be more than you can handle love." he joked and leaned away from her neck. She asked him a good question and for this he had to think.

The greater adventure was obviously on his ship. A pirate's life was never dull if it was done right and there were plenty of adventures to be had on the seas. There was also his bed chambers and the many pleasures that he could offer there. Luckily for the women of the world Callum wasn't a selfish lover and he enjoyed bringing a woman to a shivering orgasm. How else would they never forget him even after they marry? "In that case my ship would be the place to go. It's not much to look at on the outside but the inside is where the fun is." His hands roamed across her belly, not daring to go below her navel or far above, at least not yet. "Darling if it's excitement you're after I'm the man for the job."
PM
^
Lenya
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 10:20 PM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
Goddess
Trickery & Chaos

His hands explored her, and Lenya allowed the motions to continue without so much as a single reaction. Her mind, vast and all-encompassing as it was, pinpointed each and every pressure point on a body that was still new to her. Her head rolled the other direction, cocking to the side to listen to his voice out of the other ear, and a small smile rolled across her full lips.

She remained unresponsive as he answered her question, making bold claims that his ship would be the answer to her lust for adventure. He dotted each suggestion with the undertones of a man attempting seduction – of which Lenya had heard many times before from countless passersby with varying degrees of success – and her bell-like laugh sounded again. His fingers danced across the dark flesh of her stomach, and her head rolled again. This time, it did not stop in the natural sense, but twisted around almost like that of an owl’s, one silver eye staring at him out of its periphery.

And then she was gone. In an instant, the pirate’s arms held nothing but air, and a golden flash scrambled up his left arm. On his shoulder there now perched a small and delicate golden monkey, eying him with wide and innocent eyes. “If it’s fun you’re after I’m the woman for the job.” A surprisingly human voice came from the primate, singing and mocking and mimicking his. She had chosen a benign twist of events for now, allowing this human the chance to adapt to sudden change. “Take me to your ship.” she said with all the air of a command despite it being delivered from the unintimidating face of a monkey.

PM
^
Callum Montego
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 12:22 PM

Fire & Lightning
application
tracker
Group Icon
Pirate
Wings of Fire

Things were going well at first, in fact they were going very well. Callum walked off the ship to find a lovely naked woman with nothing better to do standing on the beach. He was young but he wasn't stupid and there was reason to be suspicious. Pirates and bandits a like were known to use fresh bait to lure out unsuspecting victims and rob them blind. Callum had took a moment to check his surrounding and there was no place for anyone to ambush him from.

As odd as it was, it seemed the woman was just alone and for whatever reason she was happy staying that way....and naked. Callum didn't mind but he would try and get her off the beach and somewhere she would draw less attention. The trick would be getting her passed his men and keeping them from finding her perhaps sleeping naked on the ship. The soon to be great pirate hadn't gotten that far yet but he was working on it.

She was quiet breathtaking and Callum might fall in love if he were the type to do so. She was more laid back than any woman he'd met and he was curious how far this would go before the teasing became too much for either of them to handle. But then, things took a downward and very strange turn. The owl-like turning of her head was alarming to say the least but it fell short of the shock of what happened next.

Callum stood frozen in time, his arms still held out and his eyes going wide in disbelief when the woman suddenly disappeared. "What trickery is this?" The golden flash that raced up his shoulder made him jump and he jerked his head to the side where he came face to face with a monkey. "Ah!! Monkey!" The monkey spoke and Callum just stared at it for a long time. "W-WHAT ARE YOU?"
PM
^
Lenya
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 09:59 AM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
Goddess
Trickery & Chaos

In the wake of the pirate’s shock, a delicious wave of pleasure edged through the physical boundaries of Lenya. This was what she lived for, as mesmerizing as it had been to watch these mortals crawling about from the safety of her shadows. She fed on shock and awe, in frustration and confusion. As delightful as it was to be doted on by warm and lowly working hands of a mortal man, such urges to follow through with them were not in her identity. The soft, feminine arts of seduction and lust belonged to her more illustrious sisters, whereas she preferred the cutting sword of trickery and deception.

A bell-like laugh rang out from the golden monkey perched on his shoulder, and if he were to try to wriggle away, the delicate grip of her hands and feet kept her stable where she sat. Her eyes were still an inhuman silver, still shimmering like constellations, while his were wide like the eyes of a rabbit ensnared in the jaws of the wolf. “I am Lenya.” She repeated simply, still offering no further explanation beyond that single name.

Elegantly, she jumped atop the man’s head and laced dexterous fingers into his hair for grip. She leaned forward and bent her head down so that she peered at him upside-down from on top of him. “Have you never seen a shifter before?” Came the next question, a rhetorical one given that he himself was one. “I am not the only one who finds the wolf far too brutish for my tastes.” Not like the elegant monkey, so capable in trees or on the ground, so perceptive and wise. Her long, luxurious tail loosely draped over his shoulder as though she were giving him a side-armed hug, and those silver eyes stared at him – still upside-down – expectantly. “Now. Take me to your ship.”

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Ruins of Wildwood Doutaini Sverige The World of Tur Age Of The Wolves Zootropolis Chronicles  TeairNova Antarsia By Tooth And Claw Dragons Chrysalis Feralkin Tudors Saga Sordid Secrets Aeipathy RP 

• C
  • H
  • A
  • T
cbox quiet? We are probably on discord:
Click here to chat with us!