Anmarisa Pelagios

Spotty

Thread
LEAVE THIS BLUE NEIGHBORHOOD - Cole & Jeremiah

Statistics

Aver Caldo Tyrgere Ombra Rogues
3 ♂ · ♀ 3 5 ♂ · ♀ 4 2 ♂ · ♀ 4 1 ♂ · ♀ 2 11 ♂ · ♀ 9
Site News
14 April 2018: Hey everyone! The activity check is over, and everything [face claim, member directory, kingdom counts, and kingdom rosters] have all been updated! Thanks so much for your participation! If one of your threads has been archived by mistake or if those who missed the activity check want to reactivate your characters, please PM the Cineri account!

7 April 2018: Hey everyone! There is one more week left to fill out the activity check (ends April 14th). Please make sure you post in it, as inactive characters will be inactivated, their threads will be archived, and their face claims will go back up for grabs! In more fun news, Cineri is also officially premium now! Adult content is now formally allowed, and say goodbye to ads! Special thanks to everyone who pitched in for the annual fee!

Plot Highlights
Cineri is back in business! Welcome back everyone, old and new!
Rules
To post in the Open Threads:
  • Use your character's full name as the username.
  • In the message box, post the link to your thread using [url=LINK]POST NAME HERE[/url].
  • You may repost an open thread once every two weeks if it has not been replied to in that span of time.

• You may use this box to post a link to a plotting thread for your character.
  • The Open Threads cbox is not to be used for OOC chatting or advertisements.
Open Threads

Click here to link an open thread.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Sweet Temptation, (Kaedyn)
Skye Kaldorr
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 10:28 AM

Fire
application
tracker
Group Icon
Warrior
Wings of Fire

OOC: Jenn

Boredom had driven her from Caldo. Everyone was the same there. Wild, rambunctious, aggressive. Normally she was right there with the 'in' crowd, but she had wanted a break. Or to see something new. Or to simply stretch her wings... even if not literally so at the moment. The magic of her fiery power of flight lay contained within her once she's flown the distance between her home and the outskirts of Miador. Why use her paws or a horse for something she could travel in a fraction of the time in the air? Not without a good reason, like carrying equipment. Right now the only equipment she had on her person were her daggers and they were like a second skin to her. She'd go naked before being without her weapons.

Although she preferred her leggings for traveling, she wanted to slip free of her 'expected' behavior. She was sassy and tough as nails, but she had a feminine side too. One the men of Caldo never appreciated quite enough. Keeping her leggings on she slipped a lightweight skirt out of her bag and put it on over them. With a quick look around she saw that she was completely alone in the woods and stripped out of her vest to don a pretty, colorfully embroidered white blouse that manage to cover her body and still hint at the voluptuous curves beneath it.The boots would have to do, but they were hidden beneath the skirt in any case.

Dresses as attractively and demurely as any maiden without a thought in her but to catch a husband she made her way into Miador on foot for the last mile, oddly enjoying the sunny day and clear skies despite it being far too cold for her hot-blooded taste. Passing the tavern she considered going in for a moment, but quickly dismissed the idea. Knowing her she'd never keep up the appearance she had taken on for the day. She'd pick a fight or drink a man under the table in a most unladylike way.

Instead she walked over to the nearby coral and watched a mother and her foal playing. Well, the foal was trying to bully his mother into playing and she laughed, liking the pluck of the rather large colt. "You're a feisty one, aren't you?"

"SPEECH" Kaedyn Tyson
PM
^
Kaedyn Tyson
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 07:35 PM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
N/A
N/A

OOC: N/A

Kaedyn had been within Miador for a while now, and he and his sister had begun to explore the area around it. It was still chilly out, but today, the sun was showing itself. It lent an illusion of warmth to the day, which the blond man could appreciate. Despite that, he worried slightly, for his sister was out of his sight. He sighed, knowing that she would only come to resent him if he used the excuse of protecting her to take away from her freedom. So he waited for her to come into sight again. She didn't usually go far.

His green eyes were staring out at the pasture that held several horses. Bryce's horse's, if he remembered right. Bryce Reinier. And Bear was his father. He recited the names of the family swiftly to ensure he didn't forget them. It was a few moments later when Skye's easy movement over to look at the horses caught his attention. The young man blinked. She was absolutely beautiful, dressed in a flowing skirt, and a delicately embroidered and colorful blouse, with raven hair flowing over her shoulders...

Kaedyn had to stop himself for a moment, making sure his jaw wasn't open. Finding himself lucky in that his icy reserve had saved him from looking the fool, he couldn't quite resist his curiosity. Carefully, he approached, wishing that he had decided to wear something besides his travelling leathers. Before he came to close, he coughed slightly, announcing his presence before speaking in a soft, smooth voice, it's accent slightly lilted. "If you're looking for a horse, I believe Bryce is the man to speak to." He offered a small smile, the corners of his lips just barely tilting up, his hands linked behind his back.

PM
^
Skye Kaldorr
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 11:16 AM

Fire
application
tracker
Group Icon
Warrior
Wings of Fire

The youngster snorted and crow-hopped, as if to prove her words and she laughed. He was not the sort of horse one found in the desert, but it was easy to see that he would be absolutely massive, given his current size and his mother's build. She'd seen the Reiniers and their caravan over the years. Even in war, the caravan remained neutral and reliable. It was a strangeness to the young Caldonian, but no one seemed to harrass the traders over much. At least not enough to keep them away entirely, even if they rarely came into the cities any more. She had never bothered to look so closely at their beasts of burden before. They were quite magnificent.

The grey and white colt snorted again, just as she heard someone cough. Skye turned her head, stormy blue eyes landing on a rather handsome young man. He was perhaps a couple years her junior and so unlike her countrymen that she was intrigued. Had she met him in Caldo surely she would have turned her nose up at such a gentle looking thing without a weapon in sight. But they were not in Caldo and she rather liked the way that he was looking at her. "Oh no. I am just admiring them. I've no need for horses as a general rule." She wondered what he'd do if she popped her wings out, but resisted the impulse.

"Thank you though." She gave him a sweet smile. "I'm Skye." She left off her surname. It was not overly common and her father had made enough of a mark during the war to point to her origins. Normally she didn't care and proudly flaunted her heritage, but she was enjoying a bit of anonymity right now.

"SPEECH"
PM
^
Kaedyn Tyson
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 12:34 PM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
N/A
N/A

Her eyes turned to land upon him, and for a moment Kaedyn froze. He thought immediately of stormclouds, and held his breath, waiting for the proverbial storm to break. He found that he simply couldn't move on. She looked over him in a manner similar to how he had seen his father and other warriors size each other up. Automatically, he responded in kind.

He stood straight, relaxed and yet with impeccable posture. His hair was pulled into a tail behind his head, though several loose strands framed his angular features. Pale green eyes took in her graceful, curvy form before he caught himself. What was he doing? But even as his gaze returned to her face, she smiled at him and introduced herself.

His cheeks heated, coloring a gentle red as he blushed. Icy reserve was softened by dreamy air, and the young man found himself smiling in return. Nervousness flew through him, and without hesitation, he pulled on the gentle reserve he had learned from his mother, mixing it with the charm he had inherited from his father. "Skye." A hand reached out in offer of a handshake.

When she finally took it, a thousand observations went through his mind about her. How one shook hands mattered. But he set the thoughts aside for later. "I am Kaedyn." Softly, his hand turned manipulating their hands to a different position. He bowed then, the movement practiced, precise, and reminiscent of a culture that valued tradition. His lips brushed over her knuckles, and his breath spilled over her hand a moment later as he looked up at her, holding her hand a moment longer than necessary. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." His straightened as he released her hand, his smile gentle and his eyes thoughtful. The blush upon his cheeks remained.
PM
^
Skye Kaldorr
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 11:45 PM

Fire
application
tracker
Group Icon
Warrior
Wings of Fire

She saw the moment that he froze and felt a bit of smugness at the effect that she had on him without even trying. Skye's interest was held by the young man as he seemed to stand a bit taller and almost present himself as she'd seen so many warriors do in the past, minus the arrogance that Caldonians seemed to be born with. Was he a warrior then? He didn't look the part, but then Caldonian warriors were in a class of their own in her not-so-humble opinion as one of them. Of course she didn't look the part right now either, now did she?

Was he blushing? Oh, that was adorable! It was not something that she had ever found particularly endearing in a male, but he was quite attractive and the blush only seemed to set off his green eyes. Even one as relatively inexperienced in the art of flirting with the opposite sex could pick up on the fact that he found her attractive and was at least a little flustered by her. Though he seemed to collect himself, which she couldn't quite decide if she liked or not quite yet. She liked the strange accent that laced her name as he repeated it. She couldn't quite place it, which was just one more thing to hold the easily bored young woman's attention.

He reached out to shake her hand and she extended her own after a moment, then was blinking in surprise as he shifted his hold to lightly kiss the back of her hand. Well, that was... different. Though a bit flustered by the unaccustomed gesture she had schooled her expression back to one of simple friendliness as his lips lifted from her hand and his gaze lifted to meet hers. She was too practiced in hiding her thoughts during battle to let him see the falter. Apparently he was not as good at such, or didn't try as his blush was still there. She gave him a thoughtful look in return. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Kaedyn." His name was unusual, but she liked the sound of it. "I've never seen you here before," she observed to prompt him into sating her curiosity.

"SPEECH"
PM
^
Kaedyn Tyson
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 08:53 PM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
N/A
N/A

Kaedyn smiled a little more, unaware that his kiss upon her hand had surprised her at all. Indeed, he was far too distracted by her pretty smile and apparent interest. Her question simply broadened his smile as he shifted so that he also stood looking out at the horses in the field. "I'm new around here, I'll admit. Recently arrived with my sister. We've only been in for a few days."

He leaned easily against the fence,glancing over. "As a result, I don't think I've seen you around here before either." A low chuckle came from him as he turned her comment back upon her, green eyes glinting in mischief, and his blush refusing to fade away.
PM
^
Skye Kaldorr
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 08:29 AM

Fire
application
tracker
Group Icon
Warrior
Wings of Fire

So, he was new to Miador... that explained why she had never seen him before. While she didn't live in Miador she visited her 'cousins' from time to time and had taken to her current venture more recently of shedding the look of warrior and putting on the facade of something gentler. It amused her to see the difference in those around her when she did. Like this handsome young man. Surely he would not be so doting had he met her in her fighting leathers with daggers gleaming wickedly in the sunlight. While she fully expected to be respected as a warrior, she found that she rather liked this for short periods of time at least. Never would she turn her back on who and what she truly was.

"Your sister?" she queried as she glanced around them, deeply curious despite herself. So, he traveled with this sister and they had only just arrived in the neutral town... but from where? She could not quite place his origin by word or action and it had her interest piqued more than she would admit. Especially with his more intense smile. He might be young, but he was quite handsome! "Oh, I don't live in Miador. I just visit once in a while. Where do you and your sister hail from?"

"SPEECH"
PM
^
Kaedyn Tyson
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 01:34 AM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
N/A
N/A

Kaedyn forced himself not to look around automatically in search of his sister. He knew that Khiree wasn't within sight, and he had been trying to allow her more freedom, though he still insisted on her having accompaniment if she was out after dark. There was only so much that his protectiveness could release. He nodded to Skye's words, his eyes slightly more serious as he responded, his voice carrying a fluid accent of one who has spoken so many languages it's almost as though each of them influences his words.

"Far from here. Our parents were born in Eudocia and left, traveling. Our curiosity and wandering feet brought us back." He glanced at Skye and his eyes smiled once again. "She's the opposite of you, my sister. Hair like platinum and skin pale as snow. I cant quite decide if I like your dark hair better or not." Almost without thought, he reached out, not too quickly, to push a strand of Skye's dark hair and tuck it behind her ear. His touch was featherlight, almost as though it weren't there.

His eyes darkened, noticing that she had stiffened at his motion. Carefully his hand dropped and he leaned against the fence, voice and expression concerned "I'm sorry, miss. I didn't mean to offend."
PM
^
Skye Kaldorr
 Posted: May 13 2018, 11:03 PM

Fire
application
tracker
Group Icon
Warrior
Wings of Fire

She found it quite intriguing that he came from another land, as well as the fact that his parents hailed from Eudocia. What wonders might he have seen? Perhaps not many. Maybe that was the reason his and his sister had returned. She arched a brow just a tiny fraction as he compared her to his fair sister, then admitted to not knowing what look he preferred. Was he really so innocent of women that he had just compared her like that and not realized his mistake? Well, mistake if he was trying to impress her. She said nothing as he reached out then and though his intent seemed innocent enough she couldn't help tensing. She was not used to others invading her space as a general rule and those bold enough to do so certainly wouldn't have innocence on their minds back home. Of course, they would have had one of her daggers at their throat...

Skye gave a soft laugh, smiling at him. "I didn't mind, truly. I am just not used to others approaching me... without ill intent." She chose her words carefully as she wasn't ready to let on that those that came so close did so in battle. Skye gave him an odd look then. "I am not sure how to take being compared to your sister. That is a first from an handsome young man." She knew that he was younger than she was, but surely he would not object to being called handsome by a pretty woman... even as she gently called him to task for comparing her to his sister. She would very much prefer that he not think of her in the same way as his sibling.

"SPEECH"
PM
^
Kaedyn Tyson
 Posted: May 15 2018, 11:19 AM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
N/A
N/A

Her laugh was enchanting. And she was striking, more so than most he had ever met. Black hair and blue eyes was uncommon at best. And yet she was used to people approaching her with ill intent? Righteous anger rose in him at the thought. Who would dare lay their hands upon her without her consent? Protectiveness flared for only a brief moment before she continued to speak.

Kaedyn flushed darkly with embarrassment as he realized his social stumble, and mixed with her compliment it was even worse. He had never felt himself particularly attractive. But the young man was mostly caught on the fact that he had made such a mistake. His voice held a stutter to it as he spoke. ”I.. I didn’t mean it that way… it’s just... “ His blush darkened as he tried to calm himself, his voice evening out, though his green eyes remained nervous. ”I beg your pardon, Miss. My sister and mother are those I am most familiar with when it comes to beauty. It is difficult to… understand or make any sort of decision upon such things with such limited experience. You cannot be placed upon the same scale as them so far as beauty goes because you are so… different.” Though his words came smoothly, he flushed darker, if possible, with having admitted his lack of experience with knowing beautiful women. Self conscious, he ran a pale hand over his own blond hair. ”I’m sorry, Miss. My usual eloquence seems to have left me. I can only blame it upon how striking you are. You have rendered me speechless.”

He managed a nervous smile, but his embarrassment didn’t lessen any.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Ruins of Wildwood Doutaini Sverige The World of Tur Age Of The Wolves Zootropolis Chronicles  TeairNova Antarsia By Tooth And Claw Dragons Chrysalis Feralkin Tudors Saga Sordid Secrets Aeipathy RP 

• C
  • H
  • A
  • T
cbox quiet? We are probably on discord:
Click here to chat with us!