Anmarisa Pelagios

Spotty

Thread
LEAVE THIS BLUE NEIGHBORHOOD - Cole & Jeremiah

Statistics

Aver Caldo Tyrgere Ombra Rogues
3 ♂ · ♀ 3 5 ♂ · ♀ 4 2 ♂ · ♀ 4 1 ♂ · ♀ 2 11 ♂ · ♀ 9
Site News
14 April 2018: Hey everyone! The activity check is over, and everything [face claim, member directory, kingdom counts, and kingdom rosters] have all been updated! Thanks so much for your participation! If one of your threads has been archived by mistake or if those who missed the activity check want to reactivate your characters, please PM the Cineri account!

7 April 2018: Hey everyone! There is one more week left to fill out the activity check (ends April 14th). Please make sure you post in it, as inactive characters will be inactivated, their threads will be archived, and their face claims will go back up for grabs! In more fun news, Cineri is also officially premium now! Adult content is now formally allowed, and say goodbye to ads! Special thanks to everyone who pitched in for the annual fee!

Plot Highlights
Cineri is back in business! Welcome back everyone, old and new!
Rules
To post in the Open Threads:
  • Use your character's full name as the username.
  • In the message box, post the link to your thread using [url=LINK]POST NAME HERE[/url].
  • You may repost an open thread once every two weeks if it has not been replied to in that span of time.

• You may use this box to post a link to a plotting thread for your character.
  • The Open Threads cbox is not to be used for OOC chatting or advertisements.
Open Threads

Click here to link an open thread.

Add Reply
New Poll

What Wonder is This?, (AW)
Mia
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 01:33 PM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
Deity
N/A

OOC: Jenn

The slender silver and white wolf trotted up to what had been mere remnants for so very long. With the return of the gods to the lands the ancient ruins had been returned to their former glory. She could scent no one around, which saddened her greatly. For too long the site had been ignored, fallen into obscurity and now with it's instantaneous resurrection too many shifters were distrustful of what they could not easily explain. As if the gifts that she and her father had given them were not enough to make them accepting of the mystical.

She padded up the steps and lifted her head, eyeing the door with an amused chuff. Her wolf form was great for traveling long distances tirelessly but far from useful with doors and man-made things. With barely a thought a young girl-child stood where the fluffy wolf had just a moment before, pale silvery hair falling in waves over her narrow shoulders and white dress gleaming in the sunlight. Mia wiggled her bare toes. Even after a bit of time back in the realm of the mortal she marveled at the sensations that were there to experience. The simple act of feeling the cool stone against pristine skin brought her an odd joy.

Distracted from her original intent to enter the building by a sound she turned her head, tipping it slightly in curiosity as her mystical silvery eyes scanned the wilderness around her.

PM
^
Jas
 Posted: May 11 2018, 06:13 PM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
N/A
N/A

OOC: N/A

The blazing sun of Caldo was at his back as smoke-covered bear paws strode over the loose sands. His claws glinted silver in the sunlight where it caught them, but Jas travelled alone and peacefully away from the city. He had shifted when he had found himself alone, and now any being who might have seen him would undoubtedly turn on their heels and find a quieter spot to wait for the beasts passing.

Underneath the smoke fur, flames crackled and burned, and he found the need to escape Caldo burning in his chest. He’d sat still for too long, found himself sleeping more often than not in Nathaniel when it was not time. There were things to be done, wars to be started, cities to be conquered and overrun, and he had thought best to set out and catch his first glance of what remained of the kingdoms. The desert faded to the Maple Valley, the trees standing tall above him with their fiery boughs, then to swamp, and finally to peaceful forest. There was a certain easiness found here, and it was only a matter of time before Jas found himself drawn to an inexplicable beacon.

It pulled him from his travel and brought him through winding and twisting paths. The rocks slowly became boulders until he found himself at the formations. His great paws pushed down smaller trees as his shoulders pushed through bushes and thick foliage, now in bloom with the oncoming spring, and at once he understood why he had been drawn here. The Formations had always been a place of wonder and power for the humans, but the small white figure standing on the stones was what made him pause. He chuffed and licked his jowls, before slowly transitioning from bear-like beast to man. ”Mia,” he did not hide the soft smile that filtered over his features as he drew closer. ”I felt something, but I did not expect to find another one of our kind so readily. I thought it had been the stones,” as he spoke, he ran his fingertips over the weather worn stone absentmindedly, and cast his tall gaze down to the god-child beside him.
PM
^
Mia
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 08:44 PM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
Deity
N/A

Out of the woods he came, a great bear-like beast, the trees and bushes giving way before him as if they were but blades of grass in the wind. She did not fear as a human child might as such a sight for she knew who this was. He was of her immortal family. Her face remained serene as he came closer and shifted into his human form... still quite large and imposing, yet her own soft smile never faltered. Just as he had, she too felt the pull of who he was. It seemed stronger down here... perhaps because they mingled with so very much other life. Mortal life. It was no longer just them whiling away centuries with just each other for company.

"It is good to see you Jas." They might be on opposing sides in many things, but she held him no ill will. She turned her gaze to the wall once more, her tiny fingers dwarfed even more with his large hand so close. "Perhaps it was a bit of both. This place called to me this night." Her voice held a hint of melancholy, a rare thing for the goddess of peace. There was so much history here that was near and dear to her, yet it had been all but forgotten. Now the rubble was whole and seemed so hauntingly majestic it made her heart ache. She had planned on going inside, but was only now realizing that she was not yet ready to do so. Not alone, and so she delayed with her unexpected companion. "Where else have you ventured?" Mia was truly curious, despite the query being a diversionary tactic on herself.

PM
^
Jas
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 07:48 PM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
N/A
N/A

OOC: N/A

Her pale white hand dwarfed his against the weathered grey stone they both touched. His broad fingers and hands were covered in scars and callouses, scars Nathaniel had gained, but he had boasted. She was such a small thing beside him, dressed in a white so pure mortals probably thought she was glowing. He chuffed lightly, ”Is it?” He had never been particularly close with many gods, only the few who related so closely to his views. He supposed, however, after being cast down by Sunil that there was a certain calamity they all enjoyed now. They could feel each other tugging and pulling, like a thin thread stretched over Eudocia and pinpointing the locations of each.

He wanted to be moved by the beauty of the stones or the soft melancholy in her voice, to feel the subtle sweet sorrow of their positions, but he could not. Jas was not one to sit quietly and dwell among the mortals, and he was pleased when she asked where he had been. He was a god of action, of war and nobility and pride, and he withdrew his hand as he sucked in a breath and felt his shoulders broaden along with the grin on his face. ”Caldo, mostly. It feels the most welcoming to someone like myself.” Their warriors worshipped him and his family, offered totems and dead animals to Tamtians feet in her tower across the desert. It was an easy place to grapple for a foothold and find someone to occupy, whilst gathering information about the other kingdoms, or what was left of them. ”I am on my way to Tyrgere, however. I wanted to see what the people or earth and air are so scared of.’ he chuckled from his chest, ”And yourself? Are you wandering around with a bleeding heart for these mortals?”
PM
^
Mia
 Posted: Aug 4 2018, 04:08 PM

N/A
application
tracker
Group Icon
Deity
N/A

He questioned her greeting and she understood. There was very little that they had in common with each other and had never been very close, but he was still a part of her strange and diverse family and without her rare ire stirred she saw no reason not to welcome him easily. Rather than respond verbally she simply gave him a small smile and single regal affirmative nod. To a mortal the action would look wholly out of place on such a young 'child', but she was as far from being a child as the god of war was.

She looked up at him, her mystic gaze refusing to settle on a color as it did for the sake of a mortal's sanity. She had not been to Caldo personally since they had descended, but she had heard much of the volatile nation. Or what was left of it. "Yes, I imagine it does." There was no censure or judgement in her voice. As often as they disagreed on things, she did not begrudge him being who he was. It wouldn't stop her from trying to bring peace where he stirred up war, but he needed to be true to himself as well. Quite the internal conundrum to balance for the tiny goddess of peace.

"I will soon make my way there as well, although for different reasons." She sighed as he made a jab at her tenderhearted nature and her affections for the mortals of this realm. "If you wish to see it that way, then yes. I will wander and see what beauty this world has to offer and I will help those that I can, those that are deserving." Granted, her measurement for 'deserving' was far more lax than the others would be, but that was her burden to bear. "Have you seen any of the others yet?" While used to keeping her own company for great amounts of time, she found it much more troublesome to her to be alone down here in the mortal world.

"SPEECH"
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Ruins of Wildwood Doutaini Sverige The World of Tur Age Of The Wolves Zootropolis Chronicles  TeairNova Antarsia By Tooth And Claw Dragons Chrysalis Feralkin Tudors Saga Sordid Secrets Aeipathy RP 

• C
  • H
  • A
  • T
cbox quiet? We are probably on discord:
Click here to chat with us!