Sister Sites
Dead Before Daylight - A Modern Urban Fantasy

Of the Months
Anmarisa Pelagios

Aver Caldo Tyrgere Ombra Rogues
3 ♂ · ♀ 2 6 ♂ · ♀ 5 3 ♂ · ♀ 3 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 13 ♂ · ♀ 10
Site News
16 January 2018: Hello everyone! Just wanted to quickly announce that the Alert System is now set up for all your thread tracking needs. Enjoy!

09 January 2018: It is good to be back with all our fellow Cinerians! While we have been inactive for a while, Cineris ready to hit the ground running 20 years in the future. For those still catching up on what has happened in Eudocia during the years that have passed, as well as what changes have happened to applications and the like, please click HERE to get caught up. As always, feel free to ask if you have any questions whatsoever! For those who want to bring back old characters, please PM Cineri which accounts you would like reactivated and if you would like a profile pulled from the character archives for modification. Happy posting!

Plot Highlights
Cineri is back in business! Welcome back everyone, old and new!
To post in the Open Threads:
  • Use your character's full name as the username.
  • In the message box, post the link to your thread using [url=LINK]POST NAME HERE[/url].
  • You may repost an open thread once every two weeks if it has not been replied to in that span of time.

• You may use this box to post a link to a plotting thread for your character.
  • The Open Threads cbox is not to be used for OOC chatting or advertisements.
Open Threads

Click here to link an open thread.
Add Reply
New Poll

From the Ashes, [P] Ulysses
Anastasia Terrazzo
 Posted: Feb 9 2015, 01:17 PM

Group Icon
Head Adviser
Midas Touch

OOC: Jester

Head Advisor Murdock,

My name is Anastasia Terrazzo, Head Advisor of Tyrgere. It is unfortunate that we have not had a chance prior to meet and speak and if it were possible, I would have preferred to confess what I must in person but such is a leisure that our Kingdom cannot afford and so, if you will excuse my blight.

As I am sure you have heard, the Kingdom of Tygere has suffered a great loss in the absence of Her Grace, Erin, and in our time of fragility and disorder, we must rebuff as soon as we can afford. The reason I write to you is to seek the support of yourself and Queen Nerissa. We do not seek military arms nor do we seek economic means, we simply ask that Aver demonstrate some form of support to our people to boost their morale and to let them know that we are not lost.

The loss of our queen is not one that can be taken lightly and we must act upon countermeasures immediately. If what I ask is too much to fulfill then at the very least, I hope that you may consider this letter as the beginnings of a future bond to be nurtured between two kingdoms.

Anastasia Terrazzo
Head Advisor of Tyrgere

Ulysses Murdock
 Posted: Feb 9 2015, 01:23 PM

Group Icon
Head Advisor

OOC: Spotty

Madam Excellency,

I offer my sincerest condolences on the departure of Her Grace - though I must confess many do not know the circumstances behind her absence, including myself. Various rumors and speculations have been spoken of in hushed whispers by foreign diplomats around court; though I quickly make it my aim to suppress the idle prattle as well as the more venomous slander.

As a gentleman and scholar I dare not let what preposterous fallacies I hear pass my lips to feed the beast, nor shall I subject you to such rumor. Though I do ask of you humbly, if there is any information you can share with me on the matter, please do so with haste, for silence only allows doubt and speculation to grow in rapid fashion much like mold to bread, and court is a place vermin thrive on the tiniest of crumbs.

I do know however, Her Majesty Queen Nerissa expressed a great fondness in getting to know the younger Queen and offer counsel if need be. It is within my own opinion that this amiability still stands between both our kingdoms. With this in mind, I am at your disposal Lady Terrazzo for any matter you seem fit that will bolster the friendship between the great Aver and Tyrgere. Is there anything specific you had in mind that I might take up with Her Majesty? Or shall we sort out the details through our correspondence?

May the gods light your path,

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Ruins of Wildwood Doutaini Sverige The World of Tur Age Of The Wolves Zootropolis Chronicles  TeairNova Antarsia By Tooth And Claw Dragons Chrysalis Feralkin Tudors Saga Sordid Secrets 

• C
  • H
  • A
  • T